Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project 365 - Day ??

Well, I have fully come to the understanding that taking a photo a day is not always as easy as it seems - I lead a boring life- I'm not sure what to take a photo of everyday- besides just everyday random things - which seems a little pointless now that I think about it - so, I think that my project 365 might turn into a project 200 instead LOL - quality- not quantity right?!?!

On a sadder note- as many of you know- I live in a very rural area and today my neighbor was robbed- pretty sure it was an inside job- however, makes one wonder what society is coming to- it seems more and more crimes are peeking into out little neck of the woods that you normally wouldn't think of happening here.

I remember growing up, my father and mother both saying time and time again- it's just not as safe as it was when we were kids- it's terrible to think that I'm now saying that to my children and really meaning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment