Sunday, January 3, 2010

January's Snow

They were calling for up to 14 inches by tonight- if it keeps going- we might make it-- we've gotten several inches so far since Friday afternoon- here is what it looks outside my house right now-- these photos were taken this morning-





This is my brother plowing out my driveway and my parents as well- with his "bumble bee"



View From My deck towards the neighbors across the street



Looking towards my parents- my mother's car



My car next to my deck - had already been cleaned off of several inches of snow and is getting covered again!




My father's Truck



Anyways-- this is our current world in NNY!
Stay warm!!

1 comment:

  1. amazing isn't it! lol. I'm just glad its Sunday and I didn't have to go anywhere. I have plans to go brush my car off too - its sat in my driveway since Dec 23rd without being moved since I have been off work! I've only cleaned it off once...hope its not totally buried when I get out there!

    ReplyDelete