Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm taking on the Project 365 challenge! - Care to join me??

OK.,. so we are a week into 2010 already- but today is the day I read about doing this project on my friend HoneyB's Blog ( link to the right of this post) - so I'll be a few photos short since today is the 8th- but I do have a few photos of this past week- so it won't be a complete week without photos!

The Project 365 is basically a photo a day for the year to capture your life - you can read more about it here -- http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/ - although I'm sure this isn't the first person to come up with the idea- people have been doing this for years- it just seems like something fun to do!

To recap the beginning of my year and to get the project started on my end- here are the photos I have managed to take this year so far --


This photo was taken January 3rd - my brother plowing us out.




This one was taken January 4th- my dad plowing us out - notice it's still snowing!

Hmmmm-- that's all the photos I have so far for different days this year! LOL - I am off to take a photo of  'something'- got to figure out what- then I'll be back to post it for today's photo!


Are you ready for the challenge? I'd love to see your world in 365 (more or less) photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment