Saturday, January 9, 2010

Project 365 - Day 9



Well, I have posted a photo of my dad and brother plowing the snow away, so it only seems fitting that I capture my son Alex doing it as well. This is one of his- I don't want my picture taken looks :O) - gotta love teens!

Today he is out helping my father get some of the excess snow plowed away- during the winter with the snow- our lawns and anything else site become places to plow the snow to- this is because the more you can get back away from the driveway and parking areas before the next storm- the better off you are, because you can only push the snow so far.

It sure is cold oustside today- only 7 degrees out- I took mom to Walmart and P&C today- she called and asked me if I wanted to go, and I said no at first, but then decided I'd hibernated long enough and it would do me some good to get out as well - so I called her back and told her I'd take her in my car. I am glad to be back in the nice warmth of my home though!

The rest of the day is going to be spent doing laundry, making brownies and I'm cooking a chicken in the oven for dinner.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment