Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ham & Cheese Biscuit Lunch

I was looking for something 'different' for lunch and thought of this idea- I'm sure it is not new to the cooking world, but it's the first time I've done it, so thought I'd share it and maybe give some others a simple delicious idea for a quick lunch or dinner - these would be great as party snacks as well.




Ingredients:
1 can refrigerated Pillsbury grands flaky buttermilk biscuits
2 slices deli ham sliced into small squares
4 teaspoons of Honey Mustard sauce
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:
Open up the biscuits and flatten them out thin with your hand or a small rolling pin - place on a baking sheet ( I sprayed the sheet with a cooking spray to keep them from sticking)
top with 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard sauce and then layer on the cheeses
Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees

you could easily substitute the ham for any meat you'd like and also add things like green peppers, onions, etc. - this is just a tasty little lunch I made with what I had on hand -- enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't eaten since breakfast and I am clueless as to what I am going to eat! I didn't eat lunch because I didn't know what to eat. Can you believe this from ME? LOL. Its just me for dinner so I haven't a clue what to do. I just know I want something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that does look yummy! Thanks so much for stopping in at Babasfarmlife life and commenting. It meant the world to me. It is slowly looking better, but needs so much work yet.

    ReplyDelete