Sunday, March 15, 2009

How much is a lollipop worth?



So, I have to admit- I'm a celeb gossip Junkie as you can see by some of the websites I have listed that I visit on a daily basis- since I'm a work at home mom, and live in a very rural area - there isn't a lot to do here and I am home sometimes more than I care to be -- with all that said - my 'entertainment' is checking in on the celebs and seeing what the gossip is of the day- one of the sites I visit is Kim Kardashian's blog and on there was a tidbit about her being the spokesperson for Sugar Factory-- well it lead me to check it out and while it's a cute idea- I can not imagine paying $22 for a bling lollipop stick and then $4 a piece for the lollipop that you screw onto the stick to eat- call me crazy- but in these economical times, I think there is far better things to do than have a $26 lollipop!! Then again, you could save about $20 by purchasing their value pack for $70 and get your choice of four sticks and four lollipops-

don't get my wrong- I'm NOT a penny pincher- I shop way to much and my kids have way more than they need- but a $22 lollipop?!!?

Check it out- http://www.sugarfactory.com/

1 comment: