Friday, June 5, 2009

The ABC's Of Me

A - Age: 38

B - Bed size: Queen but prefer the couch! I have always loved sleeping on the couch ever since I was a kid- I'd sneak downstairs to sleep on the couch!

C - Chore you hate: Taking clothes out of the dryer & dusting

D - Dog's name(s): None

E - Essential start your day item: alarm clock & Diet Pepsi lol

F - Favorite color: Sage Green, Burgundy - prim/country colors

G- Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): clarinet

J - Job title: Mom, Wife, Multi Tasker, Jack of All Trades & Business Owner

K - Kid(s): 2 - Girl 17 and boy 14 1/2

L - Living arrangements: hubby, son, daughter, 2 cats

M - Mom's name: Nora

N - Nicknames: DJ - given to me by my dad when I was little - I always hated being called that by anyone except for him and one of my cousin's call me that too!

O - Overnight hospital stay(s): Yes a few

P - Pet Peeve: people lying

Q - Quote from a movie: Sooo many-- how about You had me at hello

R - Right or left handed: left

S - Siblings: Two brothers & A sister

T - Time you wake up: 6:45 a.m. week days

U- Underwear: yes of course!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Mostly all of them - although I do like potatoes and shredded lettuce lol

W - Ways you run late: Hardly ever unless waiting on my daughter to get ready!

X - X-rays you've had: dental, lots of body parts

Y - Yummy food you make: Right now anything grilled, Potatoes, onions & Butter, Pizza logs, panini's

Z - Zoo favorite: giraffes and zebra's

1 comment:

  1. I'm a lefty 2! I also sleep on the couch when I wake up 2 early. I turn the tv on low and it helps drown out Grumpy's snoring! LOL

    ReplyDelete