Monday, April 20, 2009

My Living Room Has Chicken Pox--

Ok.. not really, but that is what it reminds me of with all the little specks of white on the walls covering up the nail holes hubby repaired so he can paint- he's in the middle of sanding them away right now and hopefully will have the livingroom painted by tonight-- my color of choice is River Bank- it's hard to describe it- but it's a medium in color primitive green - something along a darker sage maybe-- I'll take pics once it's done and show everyone- hubby hates the color- but doesn't care what color I want things paint thankfully LOL - I hope it will look ok once it's on the walls- we built the house 4 years ago - comes this September, it will be our 5th winter in the house - and the livingroom has been painted a light tan once- then it was to light, so the next spring we painted it a darker tan- that lasted a year and we painted it a light sage sorta color- I like it, but it's to light- hense going for the darker version - lol - I am a person who likes change that is for sure!

We also have a new Living room set coming this week- a couch and love seat- so we want to get all the painting done before that!

Yesterday we completely moved my L shaped desk, computer, all the office types of stuff, etc. to a new room as well - It's going to take some used to being in the new place- it's been in the other room ever since we moved into the house- but we finally got this rooms walls done and it was originally going to be a second living room, but it will never get used for that- so made it my new work space - it's a good thing hubby is nice to me- I wouldn't be able to do all of this without him for sure- I do appreciate him even though he doesn't always think so LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment