Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally Got The Prom Dress



Well we finally ventured out today even though the weather wasn't the nicest and picked up a prom dress for Megan. I can't believe we found one she liked in the very first place we went! Megan is a no frills type of girl though- she doesn't like lace, she doesn't like poofy, she doesn't like netting, etc. etc. lol - so she was looking for something simple, yet elegant enough for prom - I think she found it-- I really love it on her and think she will look beautiful comes prom next month! We were even lucky enough to find a pair of earrings and necklace at the dress shop so all we need now is a pair of shoes and a clutch purse -- ohh and some of those little things to put in her hair once it's done up.

For those of you who are local in the area- I highly suggest you check out Dress For Less in Canton - it's located at 64 1/2 Minor street and it's where we got the dress from- she is EXTREMELY nice, was very helpful and even gave up 30% of her LOW LOW PRICE-- I was expecting to pay a MIN. of $200 for the dress and we got this for-- get ready-- $70!!! That's it!! I spent more for last years winter ball dress than I did for this - extremely good deal and she has a variety of prom dresses, wedding gowns, tuxes, etc. and even has a tanning bed and I did hear her telling someone that they offer a layaway plan too! I will keep this place in mind for the future- that is for sure!

Ohhh and that's her Kitty Artemus in the pic with Meg- he wasn't to sure what she was wearing and was going around and around her trying to figure it out-- it was to cute!

2 comments:

  1. The dress is very pretty! I like her style. Kits good to know about this place in Canton as I will be shopping for dresses for our cruise!! What a deal you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Dress Donna, I don't have to worry about that one lately, I just rent the tuxes and this is his last year lol

    ReplyDelete