Friday, May 21, 2010

4.0 - not to shabby

FINALLY got my final grades for my first semester back at school in 20 years- 4.0 it is! Couldn't ask for anything better- other than that fact I LOVED each of my classes and completely enjoyed the learning experience. I can't wait for next semester to begin- thinking I should have taken a summer class- but time will fly by this summer with getting Megan ready for college as well.

I haven't received anything official in the mail yet- only what's been posted online- but I got an A in each class- I don't know if I will get something that tells me the actual number grade to the class or not. I know I had a 98 in Business Math- and the rest weren't far behind- everything was over a 95 I believe.

Yupp- I'm grinning from ear to ear- so happy!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Couldn't happen to a better, or a nicer, person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Donna! Way to go!! I agree with Mom!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete