Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day Of School!

Alex is a FRESHMAN this year-- I can't believe it- it seems like just last year he was my little 4 year old who could barely get up on the steps of the bus!




AND Megan is a SENIOR- I can't believe my girl is almost grown up- next year, it will be off to college- I'm going to cherish this year with her as much as I can - thankfully the college she wants to go to is only 20 minutes away! lol



This is the first time in 17 years our school district has started school before Labor Day - seems a little silly to go two days, then have the holiday weekend off- especially when it's typically the past vacation time of summer!

45 minutes until the kids will come in the door- can't wait to hear what their first day back was like- hopefully it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment