Saturday, August 1, 2009

Niagara Falls Here We Come



Tuesday can't get here fast enough! The kids and I really need a break from the house and we are on our way to Niagara Falls first thing Tuesday Morning- so excited- my mom is coming along too!

I have planned so far to leave around 6 in the morning, stopping for lunch some place and then on to the falls- I think we will go to the maid of the mist tour when we get there and then the snow park Tuesday night from 7-9 because they have discounted admission-- other attractions we are hoping to get to are the Aquarium of Niagara, The Hard Rock Cafe, the observation tower and Martins Fantasy Island- and whatever else we find - then when we leave on Friday- I'm hoping to go to the Buffalo Zoo- if it gets to late, we will stop some where along the way home for the night- most likely the Syracuse area.

Hoping the trip is relaxing and not stressful! lol
Will let you all know how it went when we get back and I'll be posting pics too!

Happy August Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment