Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm on the Count Down Now!!

Every winter, I like many other people get 'winter fever' - I just get so sick of looking at snow - I get sick of having to bundle up to go outside- I get sick of taking caution with every step I make so I don't fall when I do venture outside - I hate the dust my forced air furnace makes-- I could go on and on -- but, you get the picture I think !

Well, it's officially the time I can start counting down the moments until Daylight Savings Time starts again -- I LOVE how they moved the date ahead a couple of years ago - it really makes the winter seem shorter to me - although it's all in the mind, by this point, I'll take anything that makes me think Winter is coming to an end! Daylight Savings Time starts - at 2:00 AM on March 8th it begins -- that just 35 days away!! I'm so excited!!

I really dislike when we change the clocks in the fall as well, as I know the dreaded winter is coming-- but now, I start to think about the spring flowers, birds chirping, fresh cut grass--- ahhh--- a little piece of heaven :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment